Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delivery Day (Open to all, but somehow, developing into 1x1)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Delivery Day (Open to all, but somehow, developing into 1x1) Empty Delivery Day (Open to all, but somehow, developing into 1x1)

Post  nervartius Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:13 am

Finally made up a title. "Delivery Day" due to the letter. Seemed appropiate

In this RP you may,
1. Use charries from other threads if you wish
2. enter new charries
3. Enter the story at anytime.

Wraithling straighted his hat nervously. He peered about as the snow drifted down onto the cold pavement.
Where are they? They should be here by now! A peice of snow fell onto his eyelashes and he brushed at it. Wraith sighed and settled onto a nearby park bench. He watched the crowd hustle by in their long jakets and short parkas. The crowd concealed many Nekos, you could tell by the fact that their tail-tips always poked out from under their jackets or by the ears that were very rarely concealed by hats. Unlike Wraithling. His dark ears and tail were well concealed by his hat and jacket.
They're taking too long he thought, shaking his right jacket sleeve so he could see his watch.

Last edited by nervartius on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Delivery Day (Open to all, but somehow, developing into 1x1) Empty Re: Delivery Day (Open to all, but somehow, developing into 1x1)

Post  Sonny Guire Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:53 am

Walking briskly with coat collar tucked high on her neck, the Neko girl kept on, gaze unblinkingly locked ahead of her as she slipped throughout different throngs of people. She walked behind a large man, who purposely stepped backwards, directly into her. He turned and gave her a huge shove, making her land ungracefully on the ground into a large, frozen mud puddle.
He and the people with him laughed scornfully.
"You should watch where yer' goin', next time, girlie. I hate you d*mn cat people. Shouldn't even be a part a' society."he bellowed coldly,voice slurred probably by alcohol.He kicked some more dirt at her before he and his gang left.
The girl sat in the puddle in disarray, dripping and extremely cold. She wiped off her mud-splattered face and stood shakily from the cold water, the sudden burst of icy wind not helping. This all happened near a bench where some kid sat, having a long black coat and hat. He seemed to be looking her way, and she felt a hot rush of embarrassment when she remembered all the people who could-and would,-have seen that. She brushed her legs off with her stained, numbing, hands. She quickly glanced around, seeing only a few people glancing at her from time to time. Any newcomer to this part of the city would definitely realize quickly that most Neko's were not a high-standing group in society.
"Obviously."she mumbled, yearning for a place to rest. The only open place she saw was the spot next to the young teenager. So she wobbled over and sat down beside him, keeping her distance. Her ears were lying flat and nearly unnoticeable underneath her short hair. She glance uncomfortably over at the person whom she shared this bench with, wondering if he would give her another disgrace by suddenly departing.
Not like it hasn't happened before...
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Delivery Day (Open to all, but somehow, developing into 1x1) Empty Re: Delivery Day (Open to all, but somehow, developing into 1x1)

Post  nervartius Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:12 am

Those jerks! Why would anybody do such a thing! Hot thoughts raced though Wraith's mind and his hands clenched in anger. He didn't notice the girl neko wobble over to the bench until it was too late.Wraith tensed as the older Neko sat next to him on his bench. People were glancing at him now, wondering why a human would allow a neko to sit next to him. He sighed softly then watched the cloud puff away before peeking at the girl. His gaze slid over her smoothly untill he reached her head.
Huh. Thats why you were singled out. Wraith thought, noticing that the girl's eartips were poking slightly out of her short hair.
"Here." he muttered, standing pulling off his hat,gloves and jacket. He shook his ears loose from his hair, ajusted his longsleeved shirt and turned towards the girl with hat, gloves and jacket in hand. "If you take these, you'll at leat be warmer and your ears won't show at all."
Wraith felt awkward doing this, but it was a really good thing to do. And even if he did get picked out for doing this, he had ways to defend himself.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:07 am

The neko girl's head shot up as he handed her his clothes. She looked at them for a second before taking them gently into her hands, her long, slender fingers grasping them tightly.
"Th-thank you."she managed to say, eyes full of gratitude."My name is Kona, by the way...aren't you going to be cold?"
Her eyes were round pools of worry, then she slowly put her arms through the sleeves of the jacket, and pulled the warm hat snugly over her head, almost to her eyebrows. Then she pulled on the gloves and flexed her fingers.
"Thanks again,"she thanked, this time with a big, friendly grin.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:18 am

"Nice to meet you Kona, I'm Wraith, and don't worry about me. I've been to places where it's a lot colder." Wraith chuckled darkly to himself and sat back down on the cold bench, curling the tip of his dark tail around his left elbow, deep in thought. "Anyway," he said, turning to look at Kona again, "What was so important that you come out here in this blizzard with just a thin jacket?" He purred softly, and waited for her awnser paitiently, his pupils thinning as a sunbeam danced suddenly across the dirty snow.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 am

"Oh."Kona breathed. When he asked about why she was out here, her eyes got wide and her hair fluffed up, like she had just remembered what she was actually doing."Augh- I...er...well..."
She glanced left, then right, then behind, then back at Wraith, before reaching her hand inside both coats. She cautiously pulled out a wrinkled and tattered envelope with a bright red seal on the back.
"I was given this and need to get it to the next receiver."she whispered urgently.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:25 am

"Thanks." Wraith muttered, taking the envolope carefully and stowing it in his shirt pocket. Turning back to Kona and smiling widely at her, he said loudly, "Don't worry about this getting to it's recever. I'll get it there safely." Wraith trew some glares towards the humans nearby to repel them efficently. When he felt Kona shift, he looked into Kona's eyes, sensing her worry and tried to put a calming effect into the dark orbs.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:42 am

Kona was fully relieved to finally have found the next receiver, especially since she had been looking for over five months.
"Thank you. That envelope is very, extremely, I can't even express how delicate it is. No one knows what is inside, but it needs to get to it's destination or all will be lost. I was wondering- could I come with you? The last receiver, who gave it to me, told me to go with the next. I asked why, and he said only that there are others who want it badly, and were hot on his trail, and he would act as if he still had it to buy me time to escape. I-I heard not too long after that...well, to spare the details...he, he is no more. They will try and get it at any cost...and I need to accompany you for further protection of it."Kona explained, eyes darting about them anxiously."But, we should move soon...they are after me as well, but his distraction truly set them back, as they didn't see who he gave it to. We have a good head start, but it will dwindle if we hesitate."
She talked in a hushed whisper, ready to move in an instant.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:09 am

"Well then, his death shall not be in vain, but I was wondering why it was taking over five months before I got the new message. " Wraith muttered, than said loudly, "Lets go to my apartment and have a tea. Sound good to you?" He sent a meaningful glance towards Kona, extending a arm towards her. When she stood and he started walking, he said to her, "You'll be able to meet the neko this letter is going to, sence I am the last relayer."
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 am

She took his arm and walked on, agreeing that tea sounded great in this cold weather.
"I was hoping I would, seeing as four nekos have given their lives to this out of nine, it had better be well worth it."she replied in a murmur.

As they briskly walked along, she shivered, and had the ominous feeling that she was being watched...
"We must hurry."
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 am

Wraith also felt the odd feeling as well. He tapped Kona's arm lightly and gestured with his head to her right. He shook his left arm slightly and a tiny magic handgun slid down his sleeve and into his hand.
"It's those people that killed our comrades. If we aren't careful,"
Wraith snatched his arm free from Kona and sent a single shot into the crowd behind them. A single man fell, as the rest of the crowd screamed in horror.
"We'll get killed." He growlede, tail lashing and ears back. "I know that that human was one of the men that killed our friends. He deserved what he got, for all the killing he's done."
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:13 am

She nodded slightly, then turned as he shot with perfect aim into the crowd.
"I agree. And nice shot; but right now we need to get out of the streets...casually, of course."she murmured to him as they quickly left, merging in with the panicking crowd. They heard sirens in the distance...
"Blend, blend..."she murmured humorously, surprised she could actually joke at a time like this.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 am

Wraith cuckled at Kona's joke, amused that she was still able to joke in a time like this. He elbowed further into the crowd, dragging Kona with him. When they finally managed to get away from the panicking crowd and onto a street with small shops that sold hand-made items, he couldn't help but think, I wonder though, why didn't she react to me shooting that human as nuch as the others did at one point? Oh well, I'll ask her when we get to my house.
"We aren't that far away from my apartment, actually, we're right in front of it!" Wraith laughed, stopping in front of a store that sold paintings and other items.
"I own this building, even though I'm somewhere between 12 and 15 years of age. Cool huh?" He caught Kona's astonished gasp and let go of her arm to walk up to the store door and pull it open with a jingle from the door bells. "Come on in!"
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:52 am

Kona glanced around as she was dragged along. When she entered into the art store, she gasped as she looked at all the walls, full of paintings and other forms of art.
"Oh, wow. I love this! How did you come by owning, may I ask?"she asked casually while she picked up a small wood carving of an adorable stretching cat. She slowly traced the lines with her finger, turning it over in the process. She immediately blew out a gusty breath as she chuckled."Not cheap, that's for sure!""
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 pm

"Oh!" Gasped Wraith, peeking over Kona's shoulder to look at the kitten statue. Snatching it from her hands, he said, "I got that from one of my artist friends. I bet she wouldn't mind if I gave it to you if you want. Hey, Rene, wrap this up for me. Thanks" Wraith handed the statue to the pretty neko cashier for her to wrap, all the while ignoring Kona's protests.
"Lets go upstairs Kona. You can pick up the statue later." Wraith said, walking over to a totally nodescript door and unlocking it with some random key pulled from...somewhere.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 am

"Er-I don't-you don't have to..."she attempted to stop him, but it was no use. She sighed and instead said thanks."Alright, I'll follow. So...is this like, a secret door?"
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 am

"Yeah!" Wraith said excitedly, walking in and gesturing Kona to follow.. "This passage travels up trough the walls and opens up into the second floor where I live!" The passage was made out of wood, and there were flickering lightbulbs about every three feet. The path was slightly inclined and followed the countours of the rounish building. "
I hope you don't mind spiders though, there are tons in here. See?" He poked the mildly rotting wall and swung his finger towards Kona. A little balck widow was perched there, staring at Kona with eight tiny eyes. It hissed at her and jumped over to the wall to scuttle away. "Watch out." Wraith muttered, stopping Kona and pointing. "There are stairs here. And be careful, they're really steep."
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 am

Kona glanced around cautiously. When he swung the black widow in her face she nearly shrieked, but held it in to a tiny noise in her throat, though her eyes were wider than golf balls. At that point she was thankful for her fur, because she knew she would have passed for a vampire right about then.
"Alright...I'm going up first?"she breathed, glancing around. Before she could hesitate, she shook herself, and pulled up her hood in determination, both ears sticking out in self-made ear holes. With one swift gust of breath, she blinked hard and then in the next second, dashed straight up the stairs, leaping and covering three at a time just to get out of that freakin' creepy staircase. A few seconds later she was gone around the corner. It would have been almost silently had the stairs not creaked like crazy when she landed on them. Kona sincerely wished that he had better lighting in this staircase, because maybe then it wouldn't make her shudder every time she thought about having to go back down...
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 am

Wraith watched Kona bound up the steps, taking three at a time. She must really hate those steps. He thought, following up with nearly silent footsteps. He turned the corner to where Kona was hiding a purred,
"I'm sorry about that. Not many people come up here, so most of the time I don't worry about it. I'll bring some forme of light for when you want to go back down." Wraith turned away from Kona, his pale eyes opening wider. His ears flattened as he sniffed the air slightly and hissed. Did someone come by here? He drew in the scent again, confused slightly. Who was it that he was scenting? With a jolt, Wraith rembered the scent. He turned slowly around to face Kona again.
"Kona, you have to follow me very quietly. Someone I know is in my rooms and they aren't horribly friendly to new people."
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 am

Kona just sighed in relief and with a nod, followed quietly.
"May I ask who it is?"she hissed into his ear, on her toes, just in case. She usually found that she was always quieter and faster without shoes, so she never wore any.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:25 am

Wraith pointed to the door ahead, looking back.
"The aura coming from inside indicates that it's my teacher. I suspect he'll want to see the message you gave me. Not that it's for him anyway, he just likes knowing whats going on in our organization." Wraith sneaked up to the door, walking right out of his shoes, revealing large cat feet. With stealthy paws (lol literally Razz ) he snuck up so close, his left ear was touching the door.

"Don't even bother Wraith." A voice said from inside the room. "I could hear you the whole time."
Wraith sighed and opened the door with one hand. A bald man poked his head out from behing. Smiling widely, he said happily, "Hey girlie! I'm *insert sensei name here*
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:20 am

Kona's eyes widened and her hair visibly stood on end in surprise.
"Erm...hi?"she replied warily, cat toes turning in slightly, her knees almost touching, and she wrapped her wee little arms about herself. That was always what happened when she got shy.
"M-my name is Kona,"she suddenly remembered her manners, and bowed down a little.

(I think almost all neko have cat feet, which is adorable. Some I think are probably not full, so they only have ears and tails, but no fur, but Kona has a weird past, which in time, I think she might tell. But basically, she's more cat-like, and looking, than most...)
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:53 am

"Ah." The bald man gasped. "I'm sorry for scaring you. Please come in!"
"Don't invite people into my own house you old geezer! But it's good to see you anyway." Wraith shoved past the old man and gestured Kona inside. "Don't worry about the old man. He's pretty harmless apart from his pervertedness.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 am

At the word 'pervertedness', Kona's behavior immediately changed. Her eyes narrowed slightly and her ears twitched back.
"I hate perverts."she growled warningly in a low voice. Her eyes flashed before she quickly stepped inside and sidestepped the bald man who she would punch in the face without hesitation if he tried anything.
She found a place to sit with her eyes and headed there, flopping down gratefully on a wooden chair, sitting backwards so her arms rested on the back of it, facing out towards the room, her own back facing some hulking thing underneath a blanket shoved up against the wall.
"Alright, now what?"
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 am

"Now," Wraith Purred, handing the letter to his sensi. "We make tea and my sensi can read the letter. What kind of tea would you like?" Wriath padded over to the cabnet, pulling out nice worn teacups and filling them with water from the tap.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next