Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komme Und Rette Mich (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Komme Und Rette Mich (Open) Empty Komme Und Rette Mich (Open)

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:38 am

Hayden trudged slowly beside his twin brother, Kayden, whom was badly injured due to battle. The older Neko looked out of the corner of his eye to check the smaller's condition.

They had wandered off into the woods, where they found a tree to lean against. Hayden knew his twin needed help but didn't know how. After a while of thinking, he decided. He was going to run off and search for help.

"You stay here Kay... I'll be back with help." Hayden whispered. "I swear." and with those words, he took off through the woods in search of someone to save them.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Komme Und Rette Mich (Open) Empty Re: Komme Und Rette Mich (Open)

Post  Rose Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Evelyn was picking up some sticks for firewood when she heard people talking, curiously she crept closer and kept well out of site. She studied the two and saw that the smaller one was injured, ducking down as the other walked past her she put her pile down and found a couple of plants. After it only being her and her brother she had learned a few things, such as what plants are good for what. Going back and picking a few of the sticks that were good to make a fire she gathered her courage and stepped out into sight.

Before he had a chance say anything she closed the distance and looked at the wounds and looked up at him "May hurt some." She took the twigs and set them aside and pressed the herbs to the wounds that were visible. After she quickly started a fire and ran off.

Dwade sat there waiting for Evelyn to come back with more firewood, the rabbit was almost done cooking and he told her if she wasn't back before it was done he would eat it all. His ear twitched as he heard someone coming even though he knew it wasn't her, she rarely ever made a noise even when walking, he called out hoping now that his sister was safe. "Evelyn?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 am

((I like the title haha Very Happy))

A dark figure flashed through the trees, making next to no noise as it went along. It soon came up behind a pretty little blonde neko who was humming cheerfully to herself, picking flowers. The figure stopped and stepped out into the open in front of her, and the blonde neko froze.
She screamed, jumping backwards. Only then did she recognize who it was, and immediately sighed."Oh...Isra, why'd you do that! You scared me half to death!"
The figure only chuckled and pulled back a dark hood to reveal a womanly face beneath.
"You're wasting time, Di.."she replied, eyes turning serious.
"I was only picking a few flowers. It's not like we're in a hurry."
"I wanted to find shelter before nightfall. So please pick up the pace, Siria."
"Fine. Can we take our time tomorrow then? I hate running through the woods. I tripped last time, remember. Twice."
"I remember."the older neko replied with a slight smirk."Now let's keep moving."
The pair hurried through the forest for another half an hour before Isra motioned for Siria to stop.
"What?"Siria hissed, stopping close behind her.
"I smell...cooking food. Rabbit, actually. Close by. And faint talking.."
"Really?"the short neko sniffed and held still, listening intently."Now I do. It seems a little ways off, though..we could get by easily. Or, stop by with them, if they're friendly."
"Which I doubt they are. Nobody in their right mind would stop in this forest."Isra replied, eyes narrowing slightly."We'll approach cautiously..be as quiet as you can."
Together, the two steadily approached with curiosity.

Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:45 am

The older neko stumbled through the trees, looking for someone to help his younger sibling. Finding no one after the longest time, he headed back. When he arrived, he saw someone had already treated the young boy's wounds. He was utterly confused.

"Kayden... wh-" The young boy held up one hand for the older to stop talking.

"Some girl came and helped me... no I don't know who she was or where she went so don't ask." Kayden smiled weakly.

Hayden hugged his brother gently, not wanting to hurt the wounds.

"I'm glad your ok... but.. what direction did she take off in?" Hayden hoped he answer.

The smaller boy's ears layed flat against his head and he hissed, growling and flicking his tail in anger.

"I told you I don't know!" He yelled out loud enough that small ravens and crows took off in fear.

What he didn't know was, the girl they wanted to find, was right next door.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 am

Evelyn slowly approached her brother and sat beside him, it seems there were a lot of people around this night, after she had ran away from the Kayden she had spotted two more neko's on the way back to their camp. It seems they may have a bit of company for the night.

Dwade relaxed a bit as Evelyn sat beside him and handed her a leg. "What took you so long? Considering how many branches there are around us it shouldn't be that hard to look for fire wood." He patted her head gently but soon tensed up growling lightly as Evelyn jumped in response to the yell. He stood and started towards whoever it was before turning back "Stay there."

Dwade gave a exasperated sigh after he felt a slight pressure at his back, Evelyn had followed him. He stepped out from behind a tree and almost ran into the two twins, he pinned his ears back and growled, the only thing stopping him from attacking them was the light tugging on his shirt. "Are you the ones that were making that ruckus? If you were apologize to my sister, you startled her."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:05 am

Hayden jumped on the other boy and hissed, clawing and biting.

"Boys!!!" Kayden screamed.

"Stop!" The young girl yelled along with the smaller neko.

The men continued to fight, occasionally letting go curses and words against one another.

Kayden started to cry, not knowing what to do, he curled up in a ball on the ground with his tail between his legs and his ears folded down, as if he didn't want to hear the curses coming from his brother's mouth.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:12 am

Evelyn bit her lip wondering what to do, she had even yelled, something she has never done before. As the other neko started to cry anger burst forth and she gabbed a stick and knocked both of them on the head. "Enough!" She glared at her brother as he rubbed the spot on the back of the head that she had hit and he folded his ears down and curled his tail around himself. Evelyn dropped the stick and sat down next to the boy purring and rubbing his back gently to help calm him down.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:24 am

Hayden crawled over to Kayden and leaned down to whisper in his ear, causing the younger boy to stir and sit up slowly, his ears slowly rising and his tail uncoiling from his body.

"D-Don't fight... please Hayden." The young enko said as Hayden wiped the tears off of Kayden's pale face.

"I won't baby brother, I'm so sorry!" The two embraced and Hayden looked over at the other boy and girl.

"I'm sorry sir... that was rude and uncalled for." Hayden NEVER apologized so this guy BETTER appreciate it.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:39 am

Dwade flicked his tail and looked over at his sister, when she shot him a look he sighed "Appology accepted." When he saw Evelyn's ears twitch but the anger still in her eyes he turned back to the twins "And im also sorry, i kinda provoked you. And my name is not sir, its Dwade, and this is my sister Evelyn." He motioned toward her and stood picking up Evelyn. "I suppose you must be hungry. We have some food and fire, i guess you are welcome to join us for the night."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 am

Isra and Siria stopped in their tracks when the sounds of fighting started not far from their location.
"I..don't think we should go over there right now..."Siria commented, eyes wide as a loud burst of curses erupted from the same direction.
"Let's climb above for a better look."Isra decided before easily leaping up into a tree. Siria followed, and both of them quietly leaped from branch to branch until they were almost directly above the area where four other neko's were. They made sure they were both out of sight, and spied curiously.
"Looks like everything's alright.."Siria murmured softly to Isra, who made no reply.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:17 am

Hayden smiled genuinely.

"My name is Hayden, and this is my younger, by 10 minutes, brother, Kayden." The younger boy hid behind his older brother and blushed. "He's shy..."

The older neko had to think for a while. Should he go with them? Was it safe?

Kayden's stomach growling had brought him back to earth. He remembered Kayden and him hadn't eaten in over two weeks. He was less worried about his own hunger and more worried about his twin's health.

"S-Sorry." Kayden whispered. "W-We don't wanna i-intrude..." The young boy whimpered and collapsed to his knees, coughing.

Hayden knew that was a sign from the Lady herself. He gently picked up his brother and followed the two to their campsite. Not a word was spoken the whole way there. Only the soft sound of Kayden's purrs and whimpers showed any sign of life.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 am

Evelyn tugged on Dwade's shirt and pointed at the rabbit, somehow he knew that she was telling him to go and get something more to eat so he sighed and set her down. "I'll be back with some more food, go ahead and help yourselves to the rabbit. Oh and don't be surprised if Evelyn doesn't answer something, she doesn't really talk very much."

Evelyn watched as Dwade left before turning to the Hayden and Kayden, she stepped closer and examined the places she had put the herbs on the younger one and nodded before turning to the older and examined him. She walked away and came back a short time later with some more herbs to put on Hayden's wounds.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:38 am

Hayden hissed.

"Don't touch me." He pushed her back and sat down on the ground.

Kayden went to say something but quickly decided against it, not wanting to anger his older brother.

"I am fine without your herbs... take care of him, not me." Hayden turned away from the two to hide the tears that rolled down his face.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:49 am

Evelyn stood shocked for a bit before leading Kayden to a place to sit by the fire and tearing a good chunk of rabbit and handing it to him. She turned to Hayden and plastered a leaf onto his face. "Cooperate?" She broke another leaf and smeared the sap like substance on the back of the next one before looking up at him. She turned to Kayden and pointed at his brother "He's stubborn, huh?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:52 am

Isra and Siria sat back, glancing at each other.
"What now, Isra? I'm...not sure if I want to intrude."Siria murmured,scratching the back of her head.
"Same. We won't show ourselves to them tonig-"she was cut off when Siria's stomach roared.
"Oh! Ha..guess I'm hungry. We haven't eaten since this morning, now that I think of it."Siria blushed, patting her empty stomach.
"We could do with some food."Isra agreed before sliding down onto the ground silently. She glanced back up at Siria, as the younger neko quickly followed.
"Let's split up..we'd cover more area that way. We just have to watch out, cause that male neko left to find more food, too."Siria suggested softly. Her half sister nodded, though her eyes shown with worry."I'll be as quiet as I can, and if I run into him, I'll book it. 'Kay?"
Isra nodded before vanishing into the bushes.
"Alright..let's see what you're made of, nose!"Siria smirked to herself before dashing off quietly.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:55 am

Kayden nodded and handed to piece of rabbit to Hayden, whispering to him before turning back.

"Please eat Hayden... for me." Kayden spoke softly and hugged his brother before pulling away and pulling his knees to his chest, wrapping his tail around himself.

"I just want him safe." Were the only words he spoke before he fell asleep against his knees.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 am

Evelyn smiled and continued to put the herbs on Hayden. When she was done she stood her ears twitching as she heard the two ladies in the trees. Taking a bite of rabbit she stared off into the direction that Dwade had left in.

Dwade sighed as he caught another rabbit "Well this will make three, surly enough to feed us all." He started licking the blood off his paws as he headed back. "I hope Evelyn isn't still mad at me."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:20 am

Hayden shook his head and bit into the rabbit.

"So..." He said awkwardly. "What's your story lady?"

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 am

Evelyn stared at Hayden, no one had ever called her lady before. She hesitated before sitting next to him, "Me and Dwade left home to make it on our own rather than be passed to another foster family and be seperated. What about you and your brother?" She looked at him curiously.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:34 am

"Abusive parents." Hayden stated simply.

He remembered those nights where he would hold his brother close, covering the boy's ears and crying with him while their parents fought. His dad would come upstairs and beat the boys till they couldn't move, and they would cry and sleep next to each other, hoping not to live to see tomorrow.

"My life sucked... simple." Hayden broke down.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 am

Evelyn's ears drooped "Oh, sorry." She considered her options before deciding to lay him in her lap and petted him like Dwade used to do for her when she was sad. "Its over though now, right? You can start a new life."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Siria grumbled to herself when she was only able to catch a squirrel. Just then, a rabbit dashed across the path, and she immediately was in hot pursuit. It wouldn't have gotten away from her, had she not smashed directly into a strange, soft tree.(*cough*Dwade*cough*)
"What in the?!"she squeaked, tumbling head over heels, falling face first as the rabbit raced off."Ouuuchhh!"
She sat up dizzily, hand to her head. Glancing over, she looked at what she ran into, and her eyes widened when she realized what, more like who, it was."Ahh.."
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Dwade looked down at the female that had run into him and pinned his ears back and baring his teeth before Evelyn's face popped up in his mind. If i attack her Sister will be mad... He sighed and picked up Siria and started walking back to the camp. "My names Dwade, and yours?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 am

((Just to note, even just for myself, that IRL I do NOT swear...but, my charries do, occasionally. Like Isra..>.>))

Siria blinked, blue eyes wider than golf balls.
"S...Siria..."she stammered, glancing back at where they had collided, and cringed when fiery orange eyes flashed momentarily from the shadows."..Nice to..meet you.."
She was as stiff as a board, unsure.
"W-where are you-uh...w..we going?"she asked quietly, realizing her first choice of words might have sounded accusing, which she did not want, remembering the moment when he had looked fierce, before his expression quickly changed for some unknown reason.

Isra was ticked.
"Damn..."she hissed, eyes narrowed. She wasn't as angry at Siria as she was at the male, just picking her up and carrying her off like that. Even if she knew where he was taking her."I told her to run..."
In the next second she darted silently after them, wanting to get her sister out of there as quickly as possible. She had never been one to be in a group, like what those neko's were becoming. Having always been a loner, she had always been set on staying one. She just hoped she wouldn't have to change that.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:41 am

Dwade scratched his head with his free hand, "To our camp and to meet my sister, you don't seem harmful but if you hurt her i wont hesitate to attack you...." His ears drooped "Even if it means her getting angry with me. But otherwise you will be unharmed.... Your most likely wondering why im even taking you, but if Evelyn found out i left you back there she wouldn't be to happy."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next