Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wolf (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The New Wolf (OPEN) Empty The New Wolf (OPEN)

Post  Kuraha Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Urufu was walking around the forest, listening to the birds sing together, the squirls play and gather nuts, the crunching of dead leaves that she walks on, bare footed, and the soft rushing from the river that flowed quickly as if hurring to get somewhere. She had her eyes closed, shoes in one hand and a stick in the other. The wolf demon walked through the forest easily from listening to her surroundings. Snap She opens her eyes quickly and looks around, now sensing that someone is watching her.

Okay, so I need someone to be the person that has been watching her for awhile. The setting is a forest (obviously) and you can add anything to the setting if you like (I'll go along with it). Okay that's all... ^_^
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

The New Wolf (OPEN) Empty Re: The New Wolf (OPEN)

Post  nervartius Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Nervartius looked down the forest path before him. He shrugged to himself and walked in, his sneakers crunching against the dry maple leaves and snapping small twigs. Birdsong wove through the air and a deer bounded through the forest. Narv smiled to himself and sighed happily,his eyes closed. When his eyes opened he was all work. He flicked one of his fingers slightly and transformed suddenly into a huge pale gray wolf. The wolf scented the air, his thick pelt shimmering slightly under a random sunbeam. A thin scent wavered in the air as the newly transformed Nervartius padded along the scent trail. A rusle caught his eye and he hid his wolfish bulk behind a tree. With a barely audible snap, he tranformed back into a wolf. He ppeked around the tree, and watched a young wolf-deamon girl walk on a small path, a spear in one hand, shoes in the other. Narv shifted slightly, and snapped a twig. The girl startled and turned towards his hiding spot, her golden eyes searching anxously.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 am

She sniffs the air and growls, her ears pinned to the back of her head sensing that it's a male wolf "Show yourself." she growls demonicaly, not really knowing if he's going to attack her or not. She got down on all fours in a wolf position, her stick was thrown behind her and her shoes were placed beside her. Her hues turned a darker gold as she was ready to fight, just by instinct and habbit. Her soft, white tail waved behind her, almost thrashing from side to side.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 am

Nervartius stuck his head around the tree, his silvery gray hair standing up slightly in mild fear. He looked at the femme carefully for a moment, examining her gold-hued ears and tail for a moment with his blue eyes from behind glasses.
Only a thin layer of glass protects my eyes from hers, he thought, focusing his power so that his wolf ears and tail would form on his human forme.
This whole process of examanation and transformation happened within a heartbeat.
"I'm out now. Happy?" Growled Nervartius, leaning on his hiding tree and pushing his glasses up slightly.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:43 am

Urufu relaxed a little and stood, shoes in one hand and rolls her eyes at his comment "Nope. I'm not happy. I'm peachy fine!" she says in a sacrastic tone. "I almost killed another wolf today!" she spoke again her tone still the same but with a little more happyness in it. Her eyes were now its light gold and her tailed swayed calmly side to side "What happened to you today?" she smirks as she said it. She thought of what her brother would've done if he was in her situation but quickly pushed it back with a small head shake.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 am

Nervartius pushed off of the tree and leaned closer to the femme, his arms still crossed in front of him. "Some prey found out where I was hiding." He smiled as he growled out the words, and then leaned back onto to the tree to watch her reaction. He tensed slightly in antcipation. It was great to watch his prey try and run away, but he sensed that the girl might not be the one running away.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 am

"How did that work out? Did you catch it, kill it or make small talk with it?" she huffed, still with a sarcastic tone. Two can play at that game, and since she had nothing else to do, she just stayed. "Or did the prey's brother come and nearly kill you?" her ears twiched a little from the sound of birds flying away from a tree near them.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am

(Kuraha, make sure read Callea's message about the spam. Do not click it (spam) for your comps life.)

"Probably the last two." Retorted Nervartius, his ears flattening. God. Now he would have to deal with two people. Why did this mission have to be so damn odd? "Luckly, I don't have to kill my prey. Just follow it for quite some while, so her brother doesn't have to worry about me killing her."
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am

She laughs at his answer, who would be weird enough to follow her out of all people? "What if the prey kills you before you even got to follower her? And did you even speak your name to her?" Kuraha asks with a smirk on her features. She picks up a rock and began walking away, knowing that he'll follow her.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 am

"Assuming that the prey might have a chance to even kill this hunter, who's name happens to be Nervartius, the hunter would evade his prey's attack and fight back." Nervartius changed again, leaping after the young girl.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:07 am

Urufu smiles when he finally spoke his name, and just stood there when he leapt at her. She takes a small step back right before a large cresent moon-shaped sword comes flying out of no where and struck where she was just standing. A giant, black wolf comes charging through the trees, lept over the girl, and landed, in human form, beside the sword growling in a demonic way. "Better think of something quick." Urufu mumbled to herself, waiting to see what Nervartius would do.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Nervartius jumped back quickly, dodging the cresent sword. When a large black wolf jumped out and took position near the girl. Geez. Why is she so jumpy? I was only following her!
Sighing softly, Nervartius turned back into a human, but this time without the tail and ears. "I wasn't sent to try and hurt you. Just to watch!"
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Urufu leans in and whispers something into the male's ear. He picked up his swordand puts it in it's sheath. Urufu steps infront of the male with a smile on her face "Remember that part when I said 'or did the prey's brother come and nearly kill you?' Nervartius, this is my brother." she points her thumb over her shoulder to the male, that's now behind her. "Now since we're done with introductions and no you will not get his name as of this moment. Who sent you to watch me?" her ears were slightly pinned back and her tail is wagging in excitement.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:32 am

Nervartius blushed slightly before awnsering.
"My brother sent me. He said that he knew you and he wanted to make sure you were safe."
He shuffled slightly in the dirt, aware that if he had choose to have ears and a tail, his ears would be back in embarrasment and his tail would be curled tightly around his legs.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 am

Urufu's left ear twiched in an odd way, and her brother growls then dissappears. She sighs "Would you mind taking me to him, to show that I'm okay?" she asks with kindess that was never present since their meet. Her memory was bad, so she didn't know anyone else from her past other than her brother. "Also, how did you know of my whereabouts?"
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:05 am

"Sure, I can take you to him!"
Nervartius shapeshifted again, this time adding wings to his wolf forme. Wordlessly, he gestured to the gap between his neck and wings, indicating that the girl should sit there. "My brother told me that you would be out stalking the woods, and that your brother might be here as well. Can you get on please?"
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:42 pm

((I'm comin' soon! yay :3 Also, just wondering, does what they transform into have to be a wolf?))
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 am

((As long as it's some kind of wolf form I guess))

She did as instructed, knowing that her brother will be following closely behind. She adjusted a little so that she was comfortable, also hoping that he's comfortable aswell. "What is his name? I have a bad memory and I can't remember anything from the past." she spoke clinging to his neck, so she wouldn't fall during the flight.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 am

((Alright...))
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:17 am

Nervartius launched into the air before replying.
"His name is Jaxom. I believe you met him at some store or somewhere... I don't quite know for sure."
He flapped strongly, his eyes slitting slightly as the girl grasped him tightly around the neck.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 am

She stared at his wings as they talked, liking the soft texture of the feathers and the look as the wind blew against them. "Jaxom huh? That's a nice name." she whispers; slightly loosening her grip on the large wolf's neck, not really knowing if it was uncomfortable for him or not. Urufu's head was laying on near the top of his head and switched her attention from the wings to the clouds that passed by. She wanted to feel them, but didn't want to move so she wouldn't throw the male's balence off.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:10 am

Nervartius nodded, and said
"He had the most awesome name. I was so envious of him when we were little about that." He almost sighed in happiness when the girl loosened her grip around him. When her weigh shifted slightly away from his center of balance, he realized she wanted to feel the clouds. He flitted close enough for the girl to feel the texture of cloud.
Dew glistened on the pummels of Nervartius's wings and he could'nt help but stare at the droplets before they flew off.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:36 am

"Your name is nice aswell." she spoke with full truth in her tone. She reached up with her left hand and touched the fluff of water that only parted as her hand ran through it. She has always wanted to actualy fly and touch the clouds, not be stuck in a large metal vehical with crappy air quality that can soar in the air and only watch white substance go by. She lowered her hand back to the male's neck and ran her other through his fur. It was oddly soft but it made her want to run her fingers through it more. "Were you born with wings?"
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Nervartius snapped out of his "duuuhhh???" moment to feel the girl running her fingers through the fur on his nape. It felt so nice, and peaceful.
"Thanks. I was indeed born with my wings. I don't know how I got them though. My parents don't have them, or my brother. It's one of our family mysteries."
He kept flapping strongly, stopping only when warm updrafts added to his glide.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraha Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 am

She continued to run her hand through his fur as he spoke. "Do you have a pack or is it just you and your brother?" she asks. If they were, she wondered what rank they are. She got only a fuzzy image of the brother as she tried to remember him.
Kuraha
Kuraha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next