Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy World (For Everyone)

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Fantasy World (For Everyone) Empty A Fantasy World (For Everyone)

Post  Calclor Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 pm

O.K, this is the RP that I think would be good and for everyone to join in.

Small plot: Somehow we all meet in this huge fantasy universe. In this universe ANYTHING is possible, and, well, use your imagination. Smile
You play as yourself, which means you don't need to act. But still use third-person.

Caleb was busy engrossing himself in the ever-expanding world of the internet. Posting on his favourtie RP forums (Hey! I'm doing that now Smile) and chatting with his friends, he wondered if he should ever stop. But, his eyes starting to get sore and his eyelids droopy, he drew the line. Saying a quick goodbye, he closed his laptop, laid his head on his pillow and went off to sleep.....

When he woke up, he didn't see his room. Instead, he saw the sky. Lifting his head up, what he saw was a very large grassy plain. Very, very confused, he stood up ever so cautiously. It seemed so real, but was it?
Pinching himself, it hurt. It WAS real.
Looking down at himself, he saw that he was wearing a plain, woolen tunic. How he got into this, he doesn't know. But where-ever he was, he was going to find a way back home.
Just how?

Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

A Fantasy World (For Everyone) Empty Re: A Fantasy World (For Everyone)

Post  nervartius Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 pm

(I'm going to use my Nervartius charrie because he is obviously me.)

Nervartius grumbled softly and chomped down on his hoh-hoh. He chewed the tasty chocolate calorie stuffed yummy seriously and drew a hand across his cat's Axis's back. She purred feriously as he scratched her ears with one hand and continued nomming the chocolate with the other. The growled at the rustling tree and shifted in his metal outside chair. Nervartius turned his gaze to the phone resting on the small table in front of him. Sonny was supposed to text him by now and she still hadn't done so. He turned his gaze away from the phone back to his cat and smiled slightly. The sweet black and gold cat had drooled on his arm and was busy shedding all over his new black wolf shirt. Nervartius sat calmly now, enjoying the rustling of the oak tree above him and the caress of the breeze over his skin. He closed his eyes, and fell unknowingly into a dream beyond his imagination...

nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am

Rose yawned sleepily as she flipped though the songs on youtube on one tab and looked though her email and the forms on another two. Stretching she stroked the orange cat as it tried to monopolize her lap and arms. Slowly her mind drifted off to the beat of 'Girl in the Fire.'

Rose opened her eyes moonlight filtering down though the sparse leaves. Standing she saw she was at the edge of a forest and on the other side of her was a grassy plain void of anything but a person standing in the middle of it. "Well this is a strange dream." She watched the other person for a few minutes before yelling and waving.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 am

Staring at his strange clothes for a while, he barely noticed the lady trying to get his attention in a forest not too far from his location. He was quite suspicious.... but either way, a person was a person.
Walking over to her, kinda suspiscious, he had many questions in his head. But all that he could say was a confused, nervous "hi".
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:57 am

Rose waited as he came over and saw his confusion. "Hi, you seem a bit confused, is something wrong?" She gave him a cheerful smile before glancing at what he was wearing. "Err... is this supposed to be a mid-evil themed dream? Well if it is then that means..." She looked down at herself. She was wearing a thick, plain cotten dress that went all the way to her feet, though she normally felt uncomfortable in one this felt ok. "It would be better in normal clothes though."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 am

Caleb chuckled at what she said but quickly went back to business.
"I'm pretty sure this isn't a dream. And just so we don't argue..." He reached forward and gave a hard pinch.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:18 am

Rose yelped in shock. "That doesnt work even if im asleep, i cant wake myself from my dreams" (and no i really cant wake myself even if its a horrible nightmare) She looked at the seriousness of his posture "But i'll believe you about it not being a dream. But if its not how did we get here? .... though by the look on your face earlier, im guessing you dont know."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 am

"Yep. I have no idea."
Looking back to the area where he awoke, he spotted something that his head must've been resting on. A bag, that seemed to be full of utensils.
"Hmm. Looks like I've got a bag of tools. What's your name by the way?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Rose pondered about just makeing something up but decided to just tell him the truth. "Most just call me Rose, what about you?" She pointed the the bag and started walking towards it before turning around with a grin. "Then shall we see what is in the..." She looked up above the boys head, another bag was hanging off a tree branch. It looked like an old hand bag she once used to keep her school books in. "Both bags?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 pm

He paused.
"Rose huh? Back on these forums I went on had a person that called themselves Rose. And someone called Cal, and Sonny Guire and nervartius. Lots of fun people."
Picking up the bag and looking inside, he saw some small, stone tools, some dried food in a pouch and a iron knife. It seemed flimsy, but at least it was protection. But from what?
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 pm

She looked at him before turning to the other bag and taking it off the branch and going though it. "Then you must be Calclor? Cause if that is you, then i would be the same Rose." She smiled at him before starting to chew on a piece of jerky. "Oh, now this is interesting." She pulled a large hunting knife out of the bag "Now to bad we don't have a rifle or bow, then we wouldn't have to worry about meat..."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 pm

"Actually, yes, then I am Calclor. But you can call me Caleb, since we're gonna be stuck in this together. Well, we've got some tools, but now where?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Rose looked up at the moon. "Alright then Caleb it is, as for what now, i guess we should probley try and find some shelter and figure out where we are and how we got here. We should also look for other people, they might know whats going on." A small sliver of worry for her friends hit her, but she pushed it aside and looked back over at Caleb "Sound good to you?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 pm

"Pretty much. Hey, because you're here, maybe Cal, Sonny and Narv might show up. You never know."
Pulling the knife out of the bag, he looked in the direction of the moonlight.
"Shall we head this way then?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:29 pm

"Yeah, they might be. I sure hope they are alright... Though some might enjoy this." She stood and slung the bag over her shoulder. "That direction is good to me." Looking around curiously as she followed Caleb.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 pm

(sooner or later we need a random slime/wolf/something attack us)

"You know, this might be a world where anything is possible. If that is true..... Then I'm gonna love those all powerful artefacts and weapons in dungeons." Seeing how that may have been awkward, he added, "What? I like exploring. In my imagination at least."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Rose chuckled "its good to explore your imagination. Im usually running though the forest as a wolf in mine." she heard a rustling sound and tightened her grip on the large knife. "though a lot of friends dont like the different types of creatures that can come alive in it."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 am

He too had gripped his knife harder, his heartbeat increasing in speed. It didn't sound like any animal he had ever heard. It sounded more like a gelatin-like noise. There was nothing on Earth that would make those noises, unless....
"Rose, I think we have a slime on our hands."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:04 am

Nervartius blinked in the bright sunlight. The tall grass around him rustled in the wind and stirred the branched of nearby trees. Where am I? He thought nervously, swiping his hand across his face as his white-silver hair flew behind his glasses. His bright blue eyes couln't help but shine slightly as he observed the area he had mysteriously appeared in.
Grassy plains surrounded him, with huge leafy trees scattered around. Looking up, Nervartius saw huge blips in the sky, dots too huge to be regular birds. One blip was super tiny, and Narv watched as it flew lower and lower, all the while heading right for him. The myterious thing screeched, adn Nervartius couldn't help but cower slightly.
Oh god. I don't want to die yet! He flailed and fell over when the thing fell right into him, deep throaty purrs coming from it's throat as it lovingly rubbed it's head against his chest. Nervartius slowly opened his eyes, scared to see what had pounced on him. Bright gold eyes stared right back, large orbs surronded by crytalline scales. The thing chirped happily and moved off of Narvs chest and onto his legs. Sitting up, Nervartius carefully looked at the creature that knocked him over. It was a dragon-like creature, but with feathery wings instead of the traditional bat wings. The dragon looked at him lightly, blinking it's huge color-shifting eyes.
"Ran?" Nervartius whispered, reaching out out one hand to touch the dragon purring on his lap.
Yes Narv-tan? A soft voice whispered in Narvs mind.
"It is you!" Nervartius happily hugged the little dragon tightly around her middle. She squeaked in surprise and then wrapped her paws around Nervartius's head. He flinched as she suddenly stiffened. "Ran? What's wron-" Nervartius trailed off as he saw Ran's face. Her eyes were swirling wildly with purple and red, a sure sign of utter fear and anger.
She flung herself away from him quickly, taking to the air with a single leap and flap of her wings. Ran's eyes flashed with an orange light and her body expanded, making her the size of one of the huge trees nearby.
Someone's in trouble! She howled, suddenly grabbing Nervartius around the ribs with her claws and taking to the air.
"Wha? Where are you taking meeeee!?"
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 am

Thinking to herself about the possibility of being able to do anything here she focused on sharpening her senses and instincts. She twitched in surprise as the sound became much louder than before. "You know you may be right... Though it seems we have a bit of company on the way." She glanced off in a different direction surprised to see sunlight off in the distance. She braced herself for a fight as a gooey mass came out from the tree line. "Err.... so how do you fight these... things, Caleb?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:43 am

Nervously shrugging, he said, "I dunno. Try to smoosh them maybe?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 am

She stood there watching it jiggle and wobble"...You know, it kinda reminds me of jello...." She watched it a bit more then looked at Caleb "I wonder if it tastes like it too..." She stared at it a few more seconds before walking towards it.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:03 am

"Hey hey hey hey hey! We don't know if it's gonna eat you or not!"
Running in front of her, the grip on his knife still tight, he watched the slime-thing's every move.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:30 am

"mmm, thats true..." She stopped and watched it wobble more as it started towards them. "Hey its comein this way."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 am

He shifted his knife in his hand. This was it, he was gonna kill it.
Caleb slashed forward, making a deep cut in the slime. And just for good measure, he kicked it. And pretty god-damn hard too.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next