Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden in the Guardian's Mist

5 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hidden in the Guardian's Mist Empty Hidden in the Guardian's Mist

Post  Calilea Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Meia pressed her nose tothe ground gently, searching for any warning that would give her a lead on the whereabouts of one of her adopted kits. She growled lightly behind clenched fangs before snorting softly. She had the scent. Moving without a sound, she dove throguh two trees and pinned her kit without even trying. "Ack... Momma!!! Leggo!" She chuckled, looking down at the young fox, a Zorua. How it got here in Ilex, she'd never know. But it was part of her family now. "Hush... go join your brothers and sisters. Dinner time will be soon..."

The little illusion pokemon yipped and vanished, it was a small family, but it was better than his own trainer.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Hidden in the Guardian's Mist Empty Re: Hidden in the Guardian's Mist

Post  Rose Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 am

Leola hummed to herself while wandering though the forest a bit lost. Her human mother had decided that they should camp for the day and restock on the berries nearby, but Leola had wandered off wondering what other pokemon lived here and if they could also call it home. Leola stopped as she saw the strange colored Ninetail pounce onto a fox and it turn into one of her own kind. Quickly she hid behind one of the trees and watched them curiously. As the other Zorua dissappeared she watched the other a bit longer before turning back to the general direction of the camp. At least i now know two of the kind of pokemon that live here.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Meia turned as the wind shifted. She caught the scent of a different pokemon and let loose a dangerously low growl. She stepped through the brush, raising her head high. "You want to tell me why you are here?" Her eyes narrowed as she took in the little collar, "Better run back to your human Pet." She turned, hearing thrashing in the foliage and vanished, not willing to risk her kits and cubs for too long.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:27 am

Leola watched as the fox disappeared then turned towards the thrashing sound and sighed. Well it seems that Erna has found her way here. She yipped and ran over to the human rubbing against her legs affectionately before explaining about her encounter with Miea. ((OCC: yay for Zoura's having telepathy Very Happy))

Erna sighed happily when she found Leola and sat down to listen, after Leola stopped talking she set down her favorite berries and petted the little creature as she ate, thinking of why the Ninetails would be here and what she was so protective of. After some thought she stood up and walked towards the direction Leola said it had disappeared towards. "I wonder if she has some kits or something, that would explain her protectiveness....." She looked in her bag and took out a few of the berries that were harder to get. "Maybe she would like these."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 am

Meia counted her small family. A Male Vulpix, her first son. Mushra. He was liberated from an abusive trainer. He was the strongest next to her, and a born leader. Others inclided two young Houndour, they were outside the forest when Meia was wandering, and the little male Zorua. This was her family. Nothing would take it from her....

Mushra bounded out happy to see his "mother" and settled, seeing her guarded gaze. "Get into the den, and keep the others there. I need to go find us some dinner." She nosed him, "I'll find you some dray berries if I can... I know you are tired of the sweet and bitter the others adore...." She chuckled within. Personally she preferred the Spicy kind... but those were well nigh impossibly to find in this forest. Still.. she needed to try.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Enra stopped and pulled twigs and leaves out of her hair before petting Leola on the head. "Looks like this is as far as i can go, its too thick for me up ahead." She picked up a few branches that still had leaves on them and made a small bowl before reaching into her pack and placing a mixture of berries in it. "Well i hope that these berries will let her put up with us for a day or two." She smiled at the little Zoura and set the bowl down before turning and walking back to their camp.

Laola watched quietly as her human left and quietly went a short distance away to see if she could talk to the fox again.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Meia stalked through the forest, going to her normal berry roves only to find several Trainers sleepign there with the branches picked clean. She about growled aloud. Turning toward a new area, she passed through the incoming mists like a specter. Pausing only to sniff at a bowl of berries. The scent of that other Zorua lingered. She took a nibble, the spicy flavor tingled her tongue. She almost smiled, her ears quirking. She heard movement, but this time, she merely continued her trek. If the little fox saw her again, it's be fine. No human would stand to her now, not when she had a family to feed. Her thoughts continued until the scent of fresh berries hit her nose.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:15 am

"Cani, look!"an unusually colored little Eevee exclaimed, pointing one delicate paw towards a little bowl, filled with berries."Berries! Though it looks like someone has taken a few..."
A rugged looking Growlithe padded out of the tangled undergrowth towards her, shaking off a few leaves."Hm. No spicy..."
"Oh, I'm sorry. You can have the rest!"the little Eevee resolved, but was immediately put down by her companion.
"No. I'm not hungry. Last time I heard, you were. Eat up."Canicus pushed the small bowl towards her, and she sighed, but quickly sucked them all up."Better?"
"Yes! Those were deliiicious! Especially the sweet ones...."she giggled, licking her little jaws, glancing around."Where to now? It looks like it's starting to get dark...and you know how Ghost pokemon love pulling pranks on me for some reason...."she sighed, staring up warily into the trees.
"I know. But remember every time the pokemon ends up a little crispier. Especially that Ghastly."he replied with a soft chuckle at the memory."Come on, let's go this way...I think I see a small alcove up ahead."
"Okay! I'm tired, anyway. Oooh, look at the sunset...."
"Hm. Very pretty."
"Isn't it?"
"Indeed."Canicus smirked, then glanced behind him."Now hurry up or I'll leave you out here for the Drifloons to carry you away..."
"Eep!"she squeaked, dashing up to trot beside him."Meanie."
"You know it."
"Huh."
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Mushra heard noises outside, rushing out to the alcove. Heavy scents reached him, he gave a hacking growl before demanding the intruders to leave. In his strongest voice, he hoped he could intimidate them into not even ENTERING his mother's clearing. If push came to shove. He'd have to signal her... and one thing he learned. A mad Meia... is a downright dangerous one.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 am

Bonnie stopped and blinked at the cute little Vulpix.
"Um...hi!"she greeted, trying to look her friendliest."I'm Bonnie...do you live here?"
She stayed where she was, noting the defensive edge to the strangers voice.
Canicus came up behind her, tail wagging slightly.
"I'm Canicus...we're just looking for a place to sleep for the night. Do you know anywhere we could rest? We'll leave tomorrow, just passing through."he added with a nod, glancing up at the sky.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 am

Leola saw Meia eat the spicy berries before walking off and made a note of it. She was just about to go after the fox when she saw Bonnie and Canicus walk up and the little eevee finish of the rest of the berries and head off in a different direction. She hesitated, curious about the pair before deciding to head after the ninetails. She ran to catch up and ran smack dab into the fox. "Oops, sorry." Smiled up sheepishly at her.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 am

Canicus scented a Zorua from somewhere behind them, but only glanced briefly in that direction, catching the passing shadow of the small pokemon before it disappeared.
Looking back at the sturdy looking Vulpix, he was starting to wonder why there weren't nearly as many inhabitants here than in other parts of the forest.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 pm

The Vulpix growled, narrowing his eyes. "Mother wouldn't be too happy if there were others on her hunting grounds." He startled when the youngest of the group, a small Houndour came out and glared. "Go away... Momma wiww Fwy yuu. She don wike oders near us..."

The shouting caused the Ninetales to stop suddenly and jump when a small fox slammed into her hind leg. She growled, snorting softly. The little fox seemed intent on following her. "I thought I said to head back to your human Pet."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Bonnie sighed.
"It's just for one night. How bad can that be?"she asked, looking from one pokemon to the other."We'll leave directly in the morning. We just want to find somewhere. And if you won't show us somewhere, then I guess we'll just have to find it ourselves."
She stood, losing hope that there was any spark of friendliness in this stupid forest.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 pm

It was then that a screech of pain and fear echoed through the forest. The Vulpix paled considerably before turning to the youngster. "Get in the den and no matter what you hear, do NOT come out unless Momma or myself call out it's alright." He flashed off into the shrubs, passing the others, "Go to the den, protect the little ones. They won't argue. Tell them Mushra said you were alright. I need to find Meia.... this forest is alive with malice..."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Bonnie blinked, then nodded and rushed forward to stand at the entrance of the den, Canicus close behind.
"We'll do our best."she murmured, turning to stare out into the darkening forest.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:11 pm

(Better get involved in the RP now...)
(Character used: Jake Wisper)

Stepping into the shaded beauty of Ilex Forest, he instantly relaxed. The atmosphere was very calm, and pleasing. His hands in his jeans, he continued walking towards the shrine. Rumours were that a Celebi would appear at this shrine. He would love to see one. Catch it? No. He doesn't like the idea of Pokemon being kept in little capsules. Arriving at the shrine, he sat down cross-legged closing his eyes and letting peace wash over him.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 am

Erna looked walked though the forest a bit worried about Leola after hearing the cry. She stopped after seeing the boy and walked up behind him tapping him on his shoulder. "Excuse me, have you seen a little Zoura around? Im a bit worried about her."

Leola looked up at the sky before turning to Meia, "You did, but i followed you instead. What was that just now?" She paused for a second before tilting her head, "And would you mind telling me your name?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:37 am

Turning around to see who had got his attention, he saw a girl. She had a worried look etched upon her face, and Jake couldn't help feeling a little worried too.
"No, I haven't seen a Zoura. But I can help you look for it." he replied calmly.
But what WAS a Zoura? Immediately Unova came to mind, and he probably was correct. It wouldn't look like anything that he had seen before.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 am

Erna sighed and looked around at the forest surrounding them. "Well, sorry to interrupt your.... um.. what you were doing." She turned and walked off a bit before stopping and turning back around. "Well, then have you seen any pokemon with a blue mark on its ear?" She had remembered Leola's small quirk of leaving the tip of her ear blue when she transformed.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:15 pm

"I was relaxing. Ilex has a very peaceful environment. And to answer your other question, no. I have not. But I will still help you find your Pokemon. Any ideas on where we could find her?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 am

Bonnie sighed softly and sat down beside the little Houndoors and Zorua, smiling and comforting them all the best she could. Cani on the other hand, was on guard, stationed at the entrance, eyes and ears alert. They both did not know what was going on, but it was always better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited by Sonny Guire on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 am

Erna thought for a minute before her face lit up with hope. "She may be with that shiny ninetails she saw ealier.... They may be where i left some berries for her." Her face fell again after remebering what it had told Leola, "But i don't think that she likes humans very much."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:42 am

He perked up slightly when she said "shiny".
"Shiny you say? I've never seen a Shiny Pokemon before. Well, please lead the way.... Oh, I never got your name. What was it?" he asked politely.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 am

Meia paused, hearing a loud yapping. Mushra's warning. She growled, "It's Meia." She turned and in a flash of fire, she vanished. A weighted net falling as she appeared in the clearing. She gave her most dangerous warning, fighting to be free. Mushra was already in a cage and from the den were the whimpers of the little ones. Meia could only rage as a Sneazle and Pikachu walked through the clearing. Both wore identical dark grins. A soft laughter began building, and it chilled Mushra. He whimpered in fear.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum