Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons of Night and Day

5 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Dragons of Night and Day Empty Dragons of Night and Day

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 am

You shiver in the cold night,the wind blowing fiercely. All you needed to find was another,and you would be okay...
As you continue,you realize a huge shadow was looming over you. You spin around and shrink in fear as you see an enormous gray dragon standing behind you.
"W-what do you want?"you stammer,taking a step back.
"To help you. My name is Greyhawk,the leader of Night Tribe,please follow me back. It is dangerous as it is for being here myself,on enemy territory. The Day warriors would tear you apart if they got the chance.Come along before they find you here."he replied,then turned and walked off into the shadows,glancing back at you once in awhile.
You glance behind you,then hear a twig snap. The next second,you are right next to Greyhawk,eager to get away to the endless abyss of darkness....

Form:

Name:
Color:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Other:

I'll play the Day Tribe,but anyone is welcome to play the Day Tribe leader,and so on. Let's have fun!! Very Happy))
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Dragons of Night and Day Empty Re: Dragons of Night and Day

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 am

Ugh Sonny- please read the rules agian CLOSELY. Blargmuffins, child!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nekoanddragonslrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:17 am

Oh my! I'm so sorry! T__T I'm embarrassed now...))
Greyhawk
He continued walking,until they reached a cave. At once a light gray dragon rushed to the entrance.
"There you are! You should have told me where you we-Oh. Who's this?"the female exclaimed,then looked at the new dragon warmly."I'm Cloud-Dancer by the way."
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 am

Nomnom smiled warmly at the two dragons.
"I'm Nomnom- and seriously, that's my name." The Sky blue dragon chuckled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:28 am

Greyhawk
He chuckled.
"Can we just call you Nom?"he asked,a hint of amusement in his eye.
(OH SNAP! I forgot to say that along with the scar,he is also blind in his left eye,though only Cloud-Dancer knows. Need to add that...)

Cloud-Dancer
She smiled.
"Well don't just stand there,come in!"she laughed,then pointed at Greyhawk with her tail."He doesn't bite-too hard."
She got a indignant snort from Greyhawk as he passed her,and then she saw a smirk.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:29 am

Nomnom smiled. "sure you can call meh Nom- I don't mind." She beamed. Then she enterd the cave, not to far behind Greyhawk.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 am

Cloud-Dancer
She grabbed a unfortunate rabbit from where she had left it only minutes before they had arrived.
"You must be hungry,here."she nudged it towards Nomnom."Now nom!"(ha,little lame joke)

Greyhawk
He lied down and stared outside before turning to Nomnom.
"So,Nom,is there any particular reason you were just wandering aimlessly through the forest on a night like this?"he asked.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 am

Nomnom scarfed the rabbit down whole- she was part serpent after all.

"nope." She said, answering Greyhawk's question. "Just bored, so I went out for a walk."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:40 am

Cloud-Dancer
Watched her scarf.(lol)

Greyhawk
"I see. Do you live anywhere in particular,as in,are you lost? Or just walking and you'll go back tomorrow?"
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 am

(lol indeed)

"Nopes." She told him. "Not much room for Serpentines anymore, but I don't mind."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:56 am

ha)
Greyhawk
He nodded,then spoke again.
"You're welcome to stay here for as long as you want."he added,Cloud-Dancer nodded.

Cloud(for short)
She nodded in approval.
"And you never know,you just may want to become a tribe member!"she added cheerfully.

Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 am

Nomnom couldn't help but wag her tail at the phrase "tribe member". She nodded a curt nod.

"Thank you for letting me stay." She said with a smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:03 am

Greyhawk
He noticed Nom's excitement when Cloud said tribe-member and he smirked.
"Well,I couldn't just let you roam around in the middle of the night. The weather doesn't help,either."he replied politely,then thought of something else,"And,if you ever wanted to become a member of Night,you would have to prove your loyalty through and through."

Cloud-Dancer
She glanced over at Greyhawk.
"Well of course! We would never turn another dragon away,now that all of our ex-tribe members left us.."she trailed off,but then looked back at Nomnom."You must be tired! The dens are just down that way. Greyhawks is the HUGE one,and mine is the one right next to it. Pick whichever one you would like."
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:05 am

Nomnom's cheat puffed up in a show of pride. "I shall be loyal!" She said. She released the air out of her cheast with a huff, and then looked at Cloud. "Thanks for letting me stay here-both of you... You guys are beast."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragons of Night and Day Empty We're BEAST

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:13 am

Greyhawk
He laughed.He never laughed,but he did now.
"If you say so. Now get some sleep,your delirious!"

Cloud-Dancer
She laughed,too.
"I'm the BEASTEST! He's just a teddy bear!"she teased,poking Greyhawk in the ribs with her tail.
"I'll show you who's a teddy bear,you over-grown iguana!"he retorted with mock anger,then slapped her tail away with his,making Cloud laugh, then stood up,shaking himself.

Greyhawk
"I'm going to sleep,so,yeah. Either stay up and talk quietly(he'd get annoyed if he couldn't fall asleep..he luffs his nappin' time),or sleep so you won't be dead tired tomorrow!"
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 am

Nom laughed. "So you're the beastest, huh?" She chuckled. "I really need to get some sleeps.... see you tommorow..." She yawned before going into a unused den.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:24 am

Cloud
"Darn right!"she laughed before entering her den. As she snuggled into the straw,she could already hear the soft snores of a sleeping Greyhawk...
*He was more exhausted then he let on..but so am..I..**...SnOrEz*
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:31 am

It didn;t take long for Nomnom to fall asleep- she was dead tired. But, unlike Greyhawk, she didn't snore too loudly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:25 pm

((Let's heat things up a little...))

Ranalith angled in. The scent of sleeping dragons allured her to the sanctity of the area. She landed soundlessly, her large wings folding into nearly nothing on her sides. She looked around, silver eyes aglow with distrust as she scanned the area.

Seeing the network of caves and dens she listened. A chorus of snores answer her ears as she shook her head. She looked up to a rocky outcrop above the den area and with an elastic leap, she marked her place. Turning once in a circle while keeping her claws drawn back was no easy task but once done, she settled, keeping one eye open incase others show up in the night. She moved her neck once, the chains sounding with a heavy chinkchink, alerting the birds to her prescense. The white-furred dragon rolled her eyes before a mental chuckle was let loose. 'If they heard that... they are going to HATE my wake up call..'
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Dragons of Night and Day Empty Broken Slumber

Post  Sonny Guire Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:26 am

((Fine by me!...I think it's funny..Greyhawk and Ran have a scar over the left eye,but she was fortunate to keep her sight!>.< lucky XD))
Greyhawk
His eyes opened in the next moment. What had that been? He heard scraping,then a huge *chunk*...metal.
He stood soundlessly,then sniffed. A new female dragon scent hit his nostrils,and he was immediately on the defensive.
There was a bush at the entrance of his den,and he peeked through it around the cave. The scent was fresh..very fresh. He saw movement out of the corner of his good eye,and glanced up to see an enormous white dragon sitting on the high rock. He immediately noticed the chains around her neck.
*That explains the metal noise*he thought. She was nearly as big as he was-very unusual. Almost no dragon was his size,let alone a female. He saw the scar on her left eye,and wondered..but knew she still had her full sight by the way she didn't have to turn her head to see.
"And who may you be?"his voice echoed hollowly throughout the entire cave,impossible to tell his location. A few moments later, he stepped out cautiously,but at his full,staggering height. He then dipped his head slightly, in acknowledgment of her presence,but also in an 'I'm not an enemy' sort of manner,but not submissive,either. Only the front half of his body was visible behind the stone,and his wings weren't visible at all. The way he looked up at her,it was impossible to tell he was half-blind. Both eyes were a normal,blue color,but one had a huge slash across it.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Dragons of Night and Day Empty Up...and down.

Post  Sonny Guire Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:35 am

Cloud-Dancer
She lifted her head groggily when she heard a voice. It sounded like Greyhawk,but when she didn't hear anything else,she sighed,turned over, and fell back to sleep...*snore* Very Happy
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:59 am

((That's what happens when there's a Healer Mage in the village she was held in))

Ranalith lifted her head at the gruff voice, "Ranalith. I am Ranalith." She gave a jaw-cracking yawn as she shifted, her long tail moving slightly. Ranalith took note of the dirt smattering the lower portions of her pelt and sighed softly. "Calm yourself male. I am no threat. Just a Dragonelle trying to keep her freedom." She looked at him, he was about her size, maybe larger. She chuckled, mot of the bigger breeds had been wiped out long ago. From his voice she found him younger than her. Still in the start of his Prime. She blined those silver eyes before shaking her head comicly, her long ears flopping about and sending dust into the still air. Her chain rattled a a response.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 am

(ohohoh glad to see you two hit things off! xD)

Nom woke up with a sudden burst. She stood up shakily, and looked around. Her tounge flicked out, and she tasted a new, unfamiliar sent. She walkd out of the cave very slowly, and found Greyhawk with a diffrent female. Was she friend, r foe? Only one way to find out.

She lunged playfully at the new female with a loud "RAAAAAH!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:46 am

Quick as a whip Ranalith jumped, her long wings coming out and gleaming in the light. Whether sun or moon as she lashed around, rolling. "What in Feyranth's gleaming golden scale was that for!?" She hovered, her wings beating evenly as she looked around for what hit her. A small, sky-blue dragon-lass fluttered into her view. She blinked, "Kid... bad idea to sneak up on a dragonelle.." Her eyes held a shimmer of gold while her instincts screamed to remain on alert. Between the large grey male and this playful little one, Ranalith wa starting to feel very, VERY crowded.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Dragons of Night and Day Empty Surprise Surprise!

Post  Sonny Guire Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:44 am

Greyhawk sighed.
"Nom,will you sit down for a second?"he asked exasperatedly."And Ranalith,it's nice to meet you. Calm down,she's just being friendly. I'm guessing your not used to too many dragons?"
He made a small grunt that sounded almost like a 'hmph'. As he turned to leave the cave,he spoke once more.
"Okay,you ladies behave yourselves,and I'll go catch something to eat, so give Miss Ranalith some space,okay Nom? And see what you can do with that chain. If it's not off when I get back,I'm breaking it myself."he explained gruffly over his shoulder,then he left.
The soft sound of his wing beats filled the air. In the next second,all was silent again.

Cloud-Dancer
She yawned and stretched before getting up. As she was about to exit her nest,she was stopped by a wall of white.
"Augh!"she exclaimed in alarm before shooting into the air and landing quite along distance away from Ranalith.
"Who the heck are you? Where's Greyhawk?"she asked,not sure if she could trust this huge female.
She saw Nom not too far away from her and made a little gasp.
"Nom! Get back here! It's rude to just walk up to a stranger and jump on them,you know!"she sighed,then plopped down."I'm Cloud-Dancer. I don't trust you,but if NomNom is already jumping on you then you must be alright."
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum