Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay has many names. These are mine.

4 posters

Go down

Roleplay has many names.  These are mine. Empty Roleplay has many names. These are mine.

Post  Calilea Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 am

Name: Zamara (Mara for short)
SPecies: Oriental Shorthair
Pic: NA
Description: Bright golden eyes light up in the moon. A black pair of jeans with a slit to let the long, dark tail curl in the air. Her ears are as black as coal, like her tail, and stuck strait up out of her silver/ dark lavander hair. Her shirt is blood red with black script, the term Angel easily seen. Claws tip her nails and a ready grin is always there. Let's not forget the weapon, but that' for another time.
Mother: --Can't remember
Father: --Doesn't WANT to remember
Owner: Nadda. Stray.
Personality: Mara's a rebel and a fighter. She is most assuridly a gentle allie when she wishes to be but at the same time she is read to die for thoe she cares about.
Bio:--Will take care of when I get back.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Roleplay has many names.  These are mine. Empty Re: Roleplay has many names. These are mine.

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:48 am

..Just so you know- because you're a mod, your OCS don't have to wait to be accepted, cuz they areready are. :3
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nekoanddragonslrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay has many names.  These are mine. Empty Re: Roleplay has many names. These are mine.

Post  Calilea Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 am

kewl. I like.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Form: Dragon

Name: Ranalith Shayd

Color: White

Personality: Ranalith is a snarky dragonelle at times. She is both violent and gentle pending her mood and considering how quickly it tends to swing, that is a bit of a roller coaster. Due to her scarred visage and temper, no one ever draws close enough to challenge her. She is amiable enough when the time is right but at the same time she is distant and cold from her time as a loner. She carries a slight madness within her that surfaces during battle... but those occasions are few and far inbetween. Otherwise.. she is quiet, musical, and crazy. Yup.. definately one that runs the gamet.

Description: Her fur is a bright, pristine white with crimson markings. Her markings mimic a wildfire blaze on her legs and the tip of her long tail. Her wings are a staggering one hundred and fifty feet in width. Three times her length. Her build is lithe, but at the same time, strong. Her claws are razor sharp and longer than average, too much time spent chained in captivity. Her eyes are a startling silver hue but when the madness overtakes her, they become a liquid gold. She also has a pair of long ears, somewhat akin to a fox or even a Kyuubi ((LOL.. Narutard moment)). Horns come in behind the ears and sweep magestically back before splitting off into three points each. Two on top one on bottom. The last things are the scars and chains. She is one who loves her freedom, even if she has to kill to keep it.

History: Ran was caught as a hatchling by a village that profited greatly from the training and sale of ferals. Though she was trained to fight and fly, Ranalith's spirit was never shattered beyond repair. She would always get back up, alway bite back and always have a growl ready to face the lash of the whip. That whip left many an unseen scar beneath the gossimer pelt as she shattered the chains and breathed her first Fires. Since that day ten years ago, she's been running, flying, hunting. Avoiding the nets of Man to keep her freedom. She is very hesitent to tell others, but there is more to her past than this.

Other: Locked around her throat is a chain made of large links. Fetters once tore at her wrists until they too were broken off. The only truley noticable scars are three on her muzzle and one across her left eye. Amazingly, she can still see clearly dispite the damage.

https://2img.net/h/i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/Golden_chaos2001/img034.jpg

Last edited by Calilea on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 am

Alrighty... let's have a wolf enter the party.

Name: Karasu

Color: Raven Black with silver strung into her pelt here and there. Could be compared to starlight.

Wings: A large span for one female. The wings are tapered, ending in a wide point. The feathers make no sound when she takes off or lands. At the tips there are smudges of light silver, again adding to her ability to blend with the night.

Description/Personality: Her form is fairly small. But she is also lithe. Comparing her to a normal wolf leaves her lacking about two or more inches in height, but she is longer in body and tail. Don't let the smaller size fool you. She's as fast, if not faster than some of the bigger cats out in the world. Her wings fold neatly, allowing her to blend with normal wolves to an extent. At least before her horns gave her away. Two bright white horns with sharp points jut from her forehead. She has command of certain elements ,but no control.

Kara's personallity is nothing short of fighter. She is tough as nails and bright as the sun. She fights with her head and her heart. She lost her own pack to many causes. In order: Habitat destruction, hunters and other wolves. She and her brothers were the last until an ambush caught them. She got scarred on her forelimbs and muzzle. The others didn't make it. Now she wanders around, hunting smaller game ad avoiding other packs. She swears, never again, to let an enemy escape her. If she runs into those that took her family away. There will be NO. Mercy.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Name: Aislin Chimera Martivir

Species: Human

Description: Average height of 5'2" with startling silver eyes. Hair falling like a gentle mist to edge of her back in waves of silver. Is either braided or loose.

Persona: Gentle, but with a hidden side of insanity. Comes form her big sister. Crystal. Traveled solo for the longest time before meeting with the lost sibbling and slowly started to learn her twisted ways.

Special Abilities: Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation

Quirks: She likes to read and walk at the same time. Funnily enough she almost never runs into anything. Almost....

Weaknesses: She can't swim, nor is she able to tolerate an overkill of light. Living in the darkness of a castle, (Part of her history), her eyes are adapted to almost exclusive night settings. Therefore a dark, but still stylish, set of shades rest on the bridge of her nose.

Strengths: Can summon elements with out calling out mantra or spell. Is also physically strong and well trained in Bojutsu (Staff fighting)
----------------------------

Name: Crystal Gin Martivir

Talents/Skills/Powers: Very bright and very, very fast. Has won several contests with weaponry and is not afraid to flaunt prowess. Skills include gun cleaning, sword dancing, and knowledge of Medieval and Feudal weaponry as well as Mythology. She specializes in the study of Dragonology. She also is good with Dog handling as proven with her three LARGE dogs.
Physical Characteristics

Height: 5’ 3”

Weight: 150 LBS

Posture: Relaxed, not slouched. Uses pillows to prop herself up when she reads online late at night.

Build: Lithe, Bred for speed and decent strength, a lithe build allows for fast sword fighting and strong strikes, easily compatible with the typical Strike and Evade that joins certain fighting styles.

Race/Species: Human

Skin: White, darkened by tan thanks to Indian blood.

Hair: Long brown hair with red silver streaks that line each side of her face. It allows for some mystery to add to her being.

Tattoos/Scars? Her arms are covered with a myriad of scars, mainly from training her dogs, but that is life. A long scar runs from her left shoulder to her right hip. A memento from her encounter when she first moved out, she never shows it off.

Distinguishing features: Blue eyes that Shift colurs pending mood and temper. Also have a habit of glowing in the dark.

How does s/he dress: Southern.. Black Jeans, shirt, boots and choker. Half gloves that depict the yin/yang in her room adorn her slim, but strong hands. One half had the wolf; her right hand. The other held the dragon; her right.
Jewelry: A black dragon circling her throat (Her choker), spiked wrist guards, and a wolf charm anklet.

Other accessories: Would her entourage of doggies count?

Weapons: A gunblade of crystal, A sword of sapphire, a rifle of power, and two handguns that rest on her thighs.

Personality: Quiet, brooding, evil. She stretches her sanity to its’ thinnest when people push her and then she quietly plots ways to obliterate them. There are only a few exceptions to this rule. They know who they are…. Most days.

Intelligence Level: She plots the demise of her enemies on a daily basis, so pretty high. Now if you were to test her… you would have to stick her in a special place which would have her aiming a red light at your forehead in a matter of seconds.

Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:49 am

Name- Zarinth “Zira” Seven

Age- 22

Species- Xenomorph hybrid

Gender- Female

Description- A petite female, her bright amethyst eyes hide a cold calculating gaze before a quick temper. Unarmed apart from a razor sharp wit and long tail ending in a vicious blade, Zarinth wears a form-fitting Tee-shirt with her footprint in neon Red. On her back is a saying of “Free and Unbound” in a blue that would show under a black light. On her neck is a collar with a tag. On said Tag is a logo of a curved creature with a tail almost identical to hers. She also wears a pair of dark jeans modified to allow her tail to move freely. Her footwear consists of a simple pair of tennis shoes that were either dark grey or black. She cycled between pairs.

Persona- Zarinth is a mysterious person. Both aloof, and at the same time, active. She has a deep respect and almost a kinship with the only other female to escape the testing facilities. They both share a secret tied to their collars. And to their blood.

Quirks- She prefers to be called Zira and has a strange taste for Pocky and Onigiri.

History- Born as a normal human, Zarinth was taken by Wayland-Yutuni, or at least a branch of it. She was infused with the DNA of a Xenomorph and while keeping her eyes and eyesight, it is extraordinary what a human can do when infused with said DNA instead of playing host to one of the offspring. She stayed there for over two decades, several others coming with her to take part in this twisted experiment. Only She and one or two others survived the process at this facility.

Note- Where Zarinth is, her partner is not far behind…. And those collars they wear; are both detrimental and at the same time…. Liberating in their fighting styles…
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Form: Dragon

Name: Ravenoth- Rave or Raven for short

Color: Blue black

Personality: Feisty one moment, she is ready to bristle her scales and get into a tousle for her very limited rations. It also comes from being pent up in bars and chains. She is a growing dragonette and thus is subject to the whims of her emotions. She is a lonesome little one, being the only baby in the camp. The only other dragon is the gelded Red Male Lomrea, who went on routine flights to find food for the camp. She wishes for the family she never knew, she heard bare songs in the egg and now, She could barely remember them.

Description: Ravenoth is small, about twenty or so feet in length. She is about three to five feet in height with elegant limbs and wings. Her scales are a metallic sheen of black that can become a beautiful rich blue when in the right light. Her eyes are a bright golden set of orbs that show she is a quick learner. She has dozens of scars on her back and limbs from her refusal to obey the simplest human orders' hence her caging. She also is marked with a permininannt Wing Tattoo on her left shoulder, the symbol of the Troup. Though young, she grew to dispise that symbol. She wanted nothing more than a family and the freedom she was denied.

History: Ravenoth hatched into captivity, though after seeing the gelded (Fixed)Lomrea, she kept her wild nature. She tried multiple times to escape, losing several hatchling teeth when she bit through the smaller chains during her youth. For years this went on, her nature never tamed and never controlled. She took to snapping at her handlers until they wised up and placed food in her cage while she was in an induced sleep. Sneaky bastards... Even Lomrea, lorded his freedom over her. Acting like a juvenile dragon despite his 150 years in the Troupe.

Other: She has a wonderful singing voice and is very intelligent. Though she is young, she is devilishly clever. More than once, she has shed tears and wondered what those memories, more than half her own from the Egg meant. And she wondered if she would ever feel the wind over her wings or hear her own song echoed by hatchling dreams...
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Name: Kotona Moonrise

Description: --
Human- A sturdy young woman with dark hair. Almost as if night had been captured in those strands. Eyes of a sparkling silver, they can shift to a rich emerald. A warning to certain others. Clothing is a typical outfit consisting of a t-shirt and loose jeans. These very in color, she only keeps about four sets on her when she travels. Which is often. A pair of boots keep her feet safe from the road and from snakes.... they tend to like going for the feet after all. Add in shades and she is complete. Or as complete as she can be.

Creature- Bright silver-white fur with paws that stepped in coal dust. Emerald eyes that scan the skies for those that fight and those that flee. Ears as long as a great demon fox, claws that can shred trees. A tail as expressive as any wolf. Yet, fluffier. Finally, a set of gossamer wings that seem to radiate brightness in the light of the sun.

Weapon: --
Human- A Scythe. Both orient and Plain. Rests easily on her back, when it taps into her will and strength, it glows with almost a celestial gleam. It heals her dreams and makes the pain away. It keeps away the darkness in her heart.

--A heart as light as the moons smile still has to fade to darkness. Without Darkness, light would have no rival, therefore, Darkness becomes thee, and thee becomes darkness. Thy FEAR, is thy greatest trigger.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

^ read over this. This'll help with the roleplay Smile
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:46 am

How do I delete this D:

Last edited by Sonny Guire on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am

:Airghty..before my charry page is overrun with fun, keep stuff like this to the other threads guys. (hug) last thing any of us want is to hunt for our own data.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Name: Meia

Species: Ninetales

Description: Typical Shiny Ninetales.

Alterations: Bright blue eyes, white left foreleg, scars on forelegs and chest under fur. A mark of a warrior. Tagging along is normally a little vulpix. She enjoys riding on her Nee-san (Big sis's) back. Last thing is an odd peice of tech wrapping around her right eye, leaving the eye itself clear, it was jeweled, but it's origin is known only to Meia. And that pokemon is not opening her mouth.

Owner: Feral- None.

Personality: Protective, secretive, defensive. Ready to fight, and char-broil any that threaten what is hers. That includes the lands she has claimed in the lush Ilex Forest. She can and will fight to keep what is hers and her family's. Whether it be Trainer, other pokemon seeking to fight, or even thieves aiming for her rare pelt. Nothing will stop her from giving her kits a good home.

History: Born into the world by the hands of a greedy collector. She ran after he realized she was indeed different from the other Vulpix he had in his extensive collection. She escaped, but not after a vicious blind-sided attack from a few other pokemon. His team. Complete with a black Charizard. Meia, despite being young and weak, outwitted her pursuers and vanished into the mists. She continued to run until she came to a great forest. Ilex. The forest welcomed her, and she called it home.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum