Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komme Und Rette Mich (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Komme Und Rette Mich (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Komme Und Rette Mich (Open)

Post  Sonny Guire Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:49 am

Siria blinked.
"Why would I hurt her? I'm not the "I'm gonna hurt anybody that's in my way" kinda neko. I mean seriously...do I even look like it?"she assured him she was harmless, smiling weakly."And..sorry for running into you back there. I was in the zone..chasing a rabbit. W-uh I was hunting, and when I found something, I didn't even see you until impact."
She chuckled sheepishly at herself for a moment, before realizing she still had her squirrel clutched in one hand. Holding it up, she stared at it for a second, noticing just how fat it actually was."Huh.."

Isra trotted along beside them, completely hidden. Then she leaped softly forward, gracefully jumping up into a tree, and stealthily climbing along above.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:50 am

The boys walked into the area quietly, attempting to avoid all confrontation and mishap. Kayden was the first to speak.

"C-Could one of you tell us how to get to Whitewind?" The young neko kept his head down and his tail between his legs, terrified of the people before him.

"You don't have to be so polite Kay, they're just strangers." Hayden growled and glared at the others, wanting to just leave and get to Whitewinds.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 am

Dwade looked at Siria "Well, i guess not. But after traveling so long, i guess i get a bit overprotective of her." He set her down and turned around to hide his embarrassment. He pinned his ears back when he heard what Hayden said. "Well at least he has some manners unlike you. But you don't need to be so frightened when you talk to us, Kayden, right?" His voice took a softer tone when he spoke to Kayden.

Evelyn tugged on Dwade's sleeve and gave him a look that said for him to give them directions. He scratched his head "I do know how to get there, though its complicated." He took a deep breath and sat down before starting "First go to the lake and follow the water towards the north, then when you see the double tree tun left, cross the river and follow it until you see the rock pile that looks like a duck and turn left again, find the tree with a hole in it and travel to the south and soon you will be in town."

((Ahhh, sorry for not postin sooner, i was distracted from the site D: and the second paragraph is meant to be a bit confusing... just winging the directions XD))
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:33 am

Kayden covered his face and hid behind his brother.

"Y-You... ugh... OH MY GOD!" Hayden hissed and growled.

"H-Hayden, don't be so mean." The younger boy whispered.

Hayden turned around and raised his hand, bringing it down hard onto the smaller's cheek, knocking him to the ground.

"Anyone else want to tell me what to do?"

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:43 am

Dwade growled and launched himself at Hayden aiming mainly for the neck but ended up biting into the shoulder. As the two boys fought Evelyn looked at Siria before running over to Kayden, "You ok? Should I stop them or let them get it out of their system first?"

((Short post is short >.<))
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:51 am

Kayden was in shock. He didn't hear the girl speak so he just sat there. One hand on his bruised face, and the other hand balancing himself on the ground.

The older boy fought with teeth and claws, biting hard into the other's arm. He wasn't concerned with his brother. They fought all the time, but this was different. Kayden hadn't done a thing but he struck him anyways, thanks to his temper.

"H-He... I-I." The younger boy couldn't even form a full sentence, he was in pain and he was disappointed in his brother for fighting.

"HOW DARE YOU PULL MY HAIR!" Those were the last words Kayden heard before he blacked out.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 am

Dwade laughed, it had been a long time since he had felt so ecstatic, "If you didn't want it pulled, should have cut it." Though he was happy enough to keep this fight going he grabbed Hayden's arm and twisted it behind his back. Dwade grinned with a wild light in his eyes as he forced the boy to his knees. "Why would you do that to your own sibling, your supposed to protect them not hurt them."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 am

Hayden smirked.

"That boy isn't my brother, he is an annoyance to me." The older boy jumped up and turned around, effectively breaking his own wrist; the pain was excruciating but it got him away from the other boy.

He knew he loved Kayden, but sometimes he couldn't control his anger, it was all too much for him on occasion. After their parents died, Kayden had become needy and clingy. Hayden didn't want to deal with a crying, whining, shy little girl. Maybe Kayden didn't mean it, but it happened anyway. He wondered if they were going to help Kayden or leave him to die.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:30 am

Dwade bared his teeth in anger "If that is true then why didn't you abandon him long ago?" The only thing that kept him from leaping at the boy again was Evelyn's hand against his chest. He watched warily as she walked towards Hayden. Evelyn walked and stood in front of Hayden before glaring and slapped him. Dwade flinched as he heard the contact of skin on skin, though most would think her hit would be soft she can pack quite a punch in her small frame and as much as he hated to admit it, so did Hayden. Dwade approached carefully as Evelyn started yelling at him "How dare you even say that, you tell how much he loves you just by looking him in the eyes. If you didn't want him around you should have left him. I HOPE that slap put at least a little sense back into your head." She growled and turned away from him heading back to put a pillow under Kayden's head and a blanket over him. Her ears back and tail still twitching angrily.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 am

Hayden yelped in pain and stood up shakily, his tail between his legs and his ears down. He ran off into the woods, deep in thought.

The younger of the two woke up a time later in a daze. He wasn't sure where he was, what had happened, or why he was being cuddled by a female and a male neko.

"H-Hello?" He whimpered. "W-Why are you touching me?"

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:47 am

Dwade went and sat next to Siria, "Evelyn told me to say 'Sorry you had to see that' but im not really sorry... Shall i cook that for you then?" He pointed to the squirrel in her hand.

Evelyn smiled gently at Kayden. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok. How are you feeling?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 am

Kayden looked at the squirrel and gulped.

"D-Did you k-kill that?" He whispered, covering his mouth.

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 am

Dwade looked at Kayden and pointed to Siria "I didn't but she did. You have to eat some way or another. Or if you prefer plants Evelyn know's what ones are good to eat." Evelyn nodded in agreement.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Kayden started to cry and glared at the other neko.

"Y-You killed an innocent animal?!?!?"

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Evelyn blinked "But you have to kill it to eat it. The way i think of it is that if we didn't catch it, something else would have, like a wolf." She turned back to Dwade "I think that Hayden has had enough time to calm down, would you please go find him for me brother." Dwade sighed and stood recognizing the question as what it really was, an order. "Fine, i'll be back then." He stood and walked off "Well this has turned into a busy night."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  SilbernerMondRabe Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Kayden sighed and laid back down on the ground, wanting to be back home with his parents again.

"Do you ever wonder why we're on earth?" He said louder than he's said anything that day/night. "Like, why we exist?"

SilbernerMondRabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Evelyn petted Kayden's head, his hair was soft and she couldn't help but to pet soft things. "Many times, but no amount of wondering why this or that happened has helped so i just move forward as best i can. It's all i can do."

Dwade moved quickly though the trees "Now where has that kitten gotten to."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2